I have had this series of events this summer that have done nothing better that remind me of my…maturity…
- I pulled my phone about 6 inches farther away from my face to read the screen. I haven’t gained those 6 inches back. That arm extension is staying.
- The music was too loud at the bar. In my defense, I would’ve thought it was too loud when I was 23, too.
- I keep getting called ‘mam. Meh. I still get carded, most of the time.
- I’ve graduated to higher waisted things, all types of things (separate event, see #6).
- I don’t get the “unboxing” fetish, and while I do love instagram, I really don’t want to watch people open things?
- I had a girl’s night out dinner, and one of our conversation topics was about the most comfortable full-coverage underwear we have found to date (this one may be the worst…😂).
What makes you feel old? Own it, friends. Coverage is the new thong, 40 is the new 30 and being comfortable is, well, always a priority 😏